A Letter to our valued customers and partners
McKinley Homes is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and partners, during the current global public health issues.
All visits to our sales centers, offices, models and spec homes are by scheduled appointment only.
We are happy to receive calls or emails from existing homeowners and ask that you avoid visiting.
Realtors and potential buyers should schedule an appointment prior to their visit.
Please review and assess if the following limitations apply:
- Please wait 14 days before you visit our sales centers, offices, or model homes if you’ve travelled to a Level 2 or 3 country as listed by the CDC.
- If you or anyone accompanying you have encountered or cared for some one that has been diagnosed with or had symptoms relating to COVID-19, please wait 14 days before scheduling an appointment.
- Please wait 14 days to schedule an appointment if you have traveled or have had cold or flu like symptoms.
If any of these apply, we have numerous virtual tools like photography, videos, 3D tours, and more that our new home consultants could provide you with or walk you through. We create customized online, virtual, and interactive experiences just for you.
For guests, partners, and employees entering our sales centers, offices, models and spec homes, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- We will inform all visitors and prospective visitors of the limitations above.
- We are enacting a “Scheduled Appointment Only” program.
- We will make every effort to keep a distance of at least 6 ft apart and limit the number of individuals in our spaces at one time.
- You will be greeted warmly with a smile, but not a handshake. We appreciate your understanding.
- We will continue to treat every guest with respect regardless of geographic origin, nationality or race.
- As resources are available, we will make every effort to have hand sanitizer for use in our sales centers, offices, models and spec homes for our guests, employees, and partners.
- It is understood that a model home invites the urge to “touch and feel” items, we ask that you refrain from touching items unless it is necessary.
Your safety is very important to us. Thank you for understanding our need to implement these protocols at this time.